Put the Relationship First
- whether with your horse, partner, family, co-workers, customers, vendors or business partners.
- use open, honest and respectful language (non-violent communication).
Be the Best Me I Can Be
- pursue a positive perspective.
- be impeccable with your word.
- be solutionary.
- don’t take things personally.
Get it Done, with a Little Fun
- celebrate individuality – you are free to be yourself
- have fun activities outside of work without horses sometimes
Exceed Expectations ‘WOW’ Service
-whether you are an instructor or in Parelli Support, aim to deliver more than the student or customer expects, everyone is a customer
Embrace Never Ending Self-Improvement
- for us individually, as a team and as a family
- nurture learning and change
- embrace imagination an creativity
- create support and promote opportunities for personal and professional growth
Do More With Less
- how can we be more efficient and effective
- work smarter, not harder
- how can we best utilize the resources we have
- service above self
- be an ‘active parent’ and put your family’s needs before that of yourselves
- be inclusive not exclusive (not autocratic)
- values before egos
- being authentic about helping the world from the ‘spirit’ of humility
Truth, Transparency and Trust
- zero gossip
Keep it Natural
- it’s a lifestyle choice