“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.Don’t be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice.And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”- Steve Jobs

Friday, January 21, 2011


So as I said I am going to write in english while I am here but you have to excuse my spelling :-) I don't have my own computer here and when I am blogging I have to do it fast. So much to do, so much to do...

Today we did preparation for the Parelli games tomorrow. It is going fun. Me and a other girl was incharge of setting up the liberty task.

Yesterday we rode a working cow horse pattern it was fun too. Buddy is a relly nice horse, we are just getting to know eachother but I think that this is going to be a great 12 weeks. Oh week 1 is over so 11 weeks to go, great :-)

No comments: