“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.Don’t be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice.And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”- Steve Jobs

Tuesday, December 7, 2010



I think I forgot to put this here, we were on Parelli Central again :-)

Sofie and Panter’s Parelli Journey.
by SofieSvensson on November 16, 2010

My name is Sofie and I´m a Parelli student from Sweden. Animals have always been my passion and I have had horses in my life since I was young.
I got Panter in 2007 and we started our life-changing journey with Parelli Natural Horsemanship. Panter is a 12 year old Standardbred, ex-racehorse and competed in harness racing from age 2 until 9. People thought he looked like “a million dollars” when he was running, but during those seven years of competing Panter only won one race, he then got a leg injury for the second time on the same leg and wasn’t able to race again for a year...

No comments: